Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Zooooooooooo...m.

ZOOM!! REMEMBER THAT SHOW? IT USED TO COME ON BEFORE ARTHUR AND THEY'D DO ALL THESE NEAT PROJECTS AND STUFF.
Anyway, I WENT TO THE ZOO
AND TOOK ALL OF THESE PICTURES
and I have nothing to do with the ones that didn't make the stop motion cut, so... here, have a look:


Check out the eyes on those goats... they're totally like Naruto's sage eyes but blue. BAM. And no, my Naruto contact hasn't come in the mail yet. Sad. : (

Today, I: will eat tacos later, maybe.
I love: GOAT EYES!!! (creepy) Also, terrible Hugh Grant movies. And cake. And Buffy, the show. And Buffy, the character. And Spike. And cookies. And SHUT UP MICHELLE
Recent google searches: lots and lots and lots of camera stuff.
COLLEGE IN: 13 days holy son of a MOTHER

P.S. SARAH LYNCH THIS POST IS FOR YOU

5 comments:

  1. Man I’m impressed with this blog.
    it's fine photos. it's vary lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice info.Thanks for such a wonderful post.work from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REMEMBER ZOOM!!! I used to watch it every day after school! I always wanted to be on it, haha. ^_^;

    Awesome photos! What kind of lens do you use? C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE SPAM, LADY.

    It's a standard lens, 35-50mm. aperture capability is 3.5, so it's not too great, but hey, take what you get. :D

    ReplyDelete