Sunday, July 25, 2010

POS-NEGS

There are like, ten million Naruto Shippuuden spoilers at the end of this. Just a warning.

Things I love and/or would marry immediately upon having the choice:
1. Naruto Uzumaki
2. Guacamole
3. Flint, from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
4. James Marsters' cheek bones
5. Organic raisins
6. 505, by the Arctic Monkeys
7. Barbie movies / disgustingly girly Anime
8. The black lady's voice in the Let it Be cover from Across the Universe
9. Tamaki Suoh
10. Tamaki Suoh's money
11. Just kidding about the last one
12. But it would be nice
13. I could have unlimited guacamole or maybe James Marsters' cheek bones
14. Just kidding I wouldn't want them on my face
15. I wouldn't mind licking them on someone else's, though
16. That was really creepy..
17. Stop writing in list format, Michelle
18. Okay

Things that perturb me:
1. Having to DO things
2. The fact that fireflies just look like ordinary bugs when you catch them
3. Websites from the nineties (you know, black background, flashy graphics, cyan text)
4. The fact that tomatoes are a fruit and everyone begrudgingly recognizes this, but avocados are also a fruit and nobody ever thinks about them
5. Over-cooked squash

COLLEGE: oh, who cares?
SHIPPUUDEN: 156 YEAH PROGRESSION
Did you cry?: When Naruto and Tsunade found out about Jiraiya
Google Searches: "naruto", "sage naruto", "Minato", "KAKASHI DIES?!!!"
In regards to the last: I don't believe it. It's not possible. He would never die. I think somebody made it up. Somebody who is obviously not Masashi Kishimoto (yes, I did have to look up his name because I could never be expected to remember something that complex).
And in regards to that: IF YOU KNOW DO NOT TELL ME I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

2 comments:

  1. This makes the post interesting and your title is more interesting.
    home jobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I've been waiting for someone else to sob about Jiraiya. No one else understaaaands! Why can't my other friends watch Naruuuuto? D: D: D:

    ReplyDelete