Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's 2:34 am

It's 2:34 am. I'm making a pumpkin pie.
Yes, I am aware that it is the middle of june (rendering my pie un-seasonal), and I'm also aware of the fact that the pie crust expired last February, and of COURSE I'm aware that there is a stream of billowing smoke coming from the stovetop.

It's weird... you'd think that it'd come out of the seemingly vent-looking slits on the top of the oven, but, no, the smoke comes out of the four burners and twists together in the middle. It looks like the whole oven is burning.

I don't think I know how to make pies...

Quote from today: "Which pie tin are you gonna use? 'Cause this one had a pie in it and this one had a tarantula."

Times I thought this pie was going to kill me: 2
Shippuuden: 83. ALTHOUGH... I have been playing a lot of Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution. Seriously, that game is a workout. Especially if you play it for four hours, like I did yesterday (in my defense, I was at my friend Erich's house for three of those four hours, so I wasn't being a TOTALLY secluded loser).
Recent google searches includes: "expired pie crust", "expired pillsbury pie crust", "ZOBOOMAFOO", "senbon", "buy IMAX The Last Airbender"

2 comments:

  1. God, it was so terrible... the crust tasted like rotten penguin meat and the filling tasted like the crust.

    ReplyDelete