Sunday, May 30, 2010

I am five years old

I feel like I've been regressing back into childhood. I will create a list for you, to prove it:
  • I made macaroni art last week
  • Two days ago I spent an hour with a slip 'n slide
  • My favorite show is Avatar
  • My second favorite show is Adventure Time
  • I just went to a graduation party where I spent the majority of my time fishing bugs out of the pool with a spoon like an autistic child
  • I wore a pokemon t-shirt today
  • I still play neopets regularly
  • For my eighteenth birthday, I asked for Naruto merchandise
  • I freak out that I have unusual diseases (e.g. foot cancer) whenever I discover a bruise or a sore part of my body
  • I laugh at any sort of dumb joke, because I find them all hilarious
  • The other day I covered my face with watercolors and then wiped it off on paper just to make art
  • I still get a kick out of putting glue all over my hands
  • I have a LOT of crayons and coloring books and play-doh
  • I never wear shoes, if I can help it
  • I never wear actual pants, if I can help it
  • I like dressing up cats in build-a-bear clothes
  • I currently have as much money as you'd expect a five year old to have
  • My current favorite possession is this rubber band I found on the floor that takes the shape of a buffalo if you don't stretch it
...I could continue, but I really want to go eat ice cream like the rest of my friends right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment