Sunday, April 18, 2010

SO I MET NOAH RINGER...

...in my dream last night (ooh, bummer*, not real).

LET ME TELL YOU THE STORY! Yes!

So I was back in high school, and we were all watching this movie because we had a substitute, right? And my friend Erich comes over with his friend to the desk I was sitting on top of, and he was like,

him: Let's go play POKEMON BORED GAMES!
boy: *nods dramatically*
me: *is lame* But I really wanna see this educational film!
him: *picks me up*
me: hey!
corner: *we're in*

So we're in the corner setting up the pokemon board game and the shit subsitute comes over and is like,

shit-subsitute: No pokemon games! Against the rules!
me: Oh, this isn't pokemon.
boy: Nope. It's this other thing.
me: *notices how the mudkipp is really freaking distorted*
shit-subsitute: oh, okay! I see! It doesn't say "pokemon" in the copyright!
me: *yes it does*
shit-subsitute: *walks away*
me: HEY, NOAH! You should come play with us.

And Noah Ringer's a loner* in my dream, because that was what my subconscious decided, and he's still rockin' his arrow, because he's just a badass, and he's got these fucking huge/awesome headphones, because he's just a badass. Anyway, he comes over and sits with us and we introduce ourselves and then I'm like,

me: I am a huge fan~!
friends: *make fun of me*
me: I mean... I know it hasn't come out yet or anything, but... I love your work.
friends: *make fun of me*
me: ...in the trailers. I've seen them all.
Noah: *is super cool badass aang famous* *shoots air out of fingertips like a boss*

THE END! :D

Last time I showered: Yesterday?
Shippuden: 13, still. I'm stupid, and had to watch all of Hetalia. Which I did.
Last Google search: "Geriatrophile". Not explaining.

*Mild Chip's challenge reference?
*Japan.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not coming back until July 15th?
    and believe me, if it's a free tan, I do not want it. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairfield rules, woman. When I went to New York, I was terrified of all the people there, because most of 'em were all, "I AM NEW YORKER. I MEAN." Really, the midwest has got some gooooood people. (Though I'm sure your friends are delightful individuals.)

    ReplyDelete