Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wisdom!

In life, I feel like there are two groups of things that are the most important to recognize. The first includes all the things that you have and are grateful for, and the second is comprised of all the things that you neither have nor want.
I am going to share these with you!

THINGS I HAVE AND AM GRATEFUL FOR:

1. Cinnamon Life (self explanatory)
2. The fact that I've got a group of likeminded, unconditional friends, even if they live far away
3. The internet (How could I live without you, internet?)
4. Lots of Crayons (again, self explanatory)
5. The fact that I'm graduating in three days, no matter what I get on my exams
6. My sister and her undying approval of my eclecticism
7. Talking Prince Zuko action figure (also self explanatory)
8. MY NEW MACBOOK PRO (even if I can't open it until I graduate)
9. Food (Cinnamon Life has its own category because it's more like magic than food)
10. A thermos (because he keeps my beverages at the desired temperature!!!)

THINGS I AM GRATEFUL TO NOT HAVE (that sometimes directly correlate to the corresponding number in the list above):

1. A social life (I'm too lazy / would rather be on the internet anyway)
2. Friends who don't approve of my thoughts/views/personality (hence why I don't really have a social life)
3. Martians (God, that would suck)
4. An alligator (just to match with those alligator shoes)
5. A second semester of my senior year
6. HIV/AIDs/Crabs/HPV/Chlamydia/etc
7. A talking Naruto action figure (BEEEEEELIEVE IT!!!!1shift!@2@!!one!!)
8. A quest (again, I am lazy*)
9. Meat (I hate meat)
10.  A baby (who wants a baby?!!)

Well. I feel pretty good about my life after these lists. :D

*Like John Green, I am lazy in a way that doesn't mean I don't do things or get things done, but means that I usually... don't move.

8 comments:

  1. Baby and STDs would be on my list too. I think I might also put stalker and menopause up there too.

    ALSO I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But here's the thing... I AM A STALKER. And menopause wouldn't be that bad, other than the whole hot flash thing. This girl I know's mom calls it her "own personal summer". xD

    I'M EXCITED TO SEE YOU, TOO! :D
    I come down in like, 45 days. *flails*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A prince Zuko talking action figure? Too badass for words.

    However, I would totally go for martians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose it depends on the kind of martian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I want a talking prince Zuko action figure, too! :D

    And you are SO LUCKY to not have a second semester. I wish I had graduated early. Would have saved me six more months of pain. AND I MEAN PAIN.

    I agree, who wants a baby? Not me, that's for sure. If I ever want kids I am SO adopting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's pretty awesome. He says things like, "I MUST CAPTURE THE AVATAR!" and "MY FIREBENDING SKILLS WILL TEACH YOU A LESSON!"
    :D

    And I completely agree about adoption. I never want something growing inside me. That's just... eghhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely don't want meat, babies, or any STD's.
    AND I FUCKING don't want a second semester. Or Summer School, so I better fuggin pass.


    I MAKE LISTS TOOOOOOOO.
    Like, I have about 10.
    THEY MAKE ME FEEL GOOOOOOOD.
    :)

    ReplyDelete