Tuesday, January 26, 2010

NO MORE HIGH SCHOOL EVER!!!

So... Let's see. What has happened since I last blogged?

WELL, LET ME TELL YOU:

1. I became obsessed with Kakashi from Naruto.
2. I GOT TO OPEN MY MACBOOK PRO. His name is Charlie. He's 13 inches. Please take that the wrong way.
3. I spent an entire day (friday) fueling my newfound Kakashi obsession by watching Naruto. For a whole day. 23 episodes in 10 hours. In case you were looking for proof of my obsession/lameness.
4. I MADE A YOUTUBE CHANEL? Yeah? It's going to be ME and one of my FRIENDS and we're just going to talk about weird stuff.  MAYBE ONE DAY WE WILL BE FAMOOOOOOSE ON THE INTERWEBS... WEAREMERECATS
5. I made a video about NOT SHOWERING (that's pretty good, if I do say so myself), but I can't put it up until  MALLORY has PUT UP HER VIDEO blaaaahhhh
6. I've OFFICIALLY graduated from High School. It's about time, I mean, seriously, I was supposed to graduate TEN DAYS AGO.

I don't even know how to explain how I feel. It's kind of like freedom, but also kind of... not. I don't feel any different. Anti-climactic. I guess that's to be expected... so it wouldn't be anti-climactic... Meh?

So, I'm going to address an issue that I'm currently dealing with: facebook chat. And when people I don't know talk to me on it. This happens to me every now and then.
It's kind of awkward. It's like, I know THEY sought me out, but I'm kind of a complete and total weirdo----don't they realize that?
And then I feel like I have to be NORMAL, so as not to scare them away. I mean, not completely normal (where would the fun in that be?)... but just stay away from the topics of my obsession. Like Anime and Harry Potter and Kakashi in bondage.

...of course, it doesn't really help all that much when I just talk about it on HERE....

Days left until Austin: 39
Last time I showered*: 47 hours ago
Next time I have to shower: before work today.
Moment I'm at in Naruto: "Shikamaru... let's go to Kakashi-Sensei's place!**" (66)

*Is that too disturbing for a reoccurring topic? Should I not keep that one?
Just as a disclaimer... I usually DO shower frequently. Usually. I've stopped showering every single day, because my hair will all fall out if I wash it that often, and there's little point to showering if you're not going to wash your hair. Your body doesn't start to smell bad for quite a while. Society is so obsessed with cleanliness that it's frowned upon to skip a couple of days. Well... you'll hear all about it when I can post my video.

**HELLSYES, LET'S DO IT.

5 comments:

  1. YAY! KAKASHI! (Best sensei ever.)
    My favorites are Shikamaru and Gaara, and I've probably talked a crap ton already about them on twitter.

    Bahh. I will check out your youtube account.
    Goodness, I feel like a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pffff.... stalkers are the best.
    I like Gaara okay so far (STILL PRETTY CREEPY THOUGH), and Shikamaru is *amazing*.
    But... Kakashi is definitely my favorite.
    Aaaahhhhhh.
    WHAT EPISODE ARE YOU ON?
    -watches like mad-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on episode 166-167. They're one of those silly combined episodes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would watch Naruto, but I'm afraid to because there are SO MANY EPISODES. >.>

    I used to chat on MSN a lot and I had the same problem; random people would start chatting with me. I think a lot of them ended up blocking me because I was so weird. :B
    Lol, also when I was like, 14, one of my favorite past-times was to troll the yahoo chatrooms.

    And yeah, I think hair washing EVERY day is a bit unnecessary. I used to wash my hair every day, but now I just wash it every other day. And sometimes when I'm REALLY lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT.
    I was afraid, too... And because of that I completely hated it for the first ten-or-so episodes. BUT IT IS SO EPIC. AHHH. I'm so glad that there are so many episodes now, because I JUST GET TO KEEP WATCHING :D

    Dude... I used to troll the yahoo chatrooms. One time this old guy showed me his penis on webcam. SCARRED FOR LIFE, MAN.

    I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete