Sunday, December 26, 2010

I do a lot of complaining.

I know. I suck, right? Nobody wants to be friends with someone who just sits around and complains. Look, now I'm even complaining about the fact that I complain so much.
But in all Honesty, I've had to go through a lot of shit lately--and complaining is one way for me to get over it. However... I understand that it's most certainly not the best way, and that I've been dragging a lot of people down.

So I hereby (officially, on-the-internet) state that I will stop complaining. Forever.

...Or try to, at least, because that'd be impossible. Seriously, can you imagine?
...Wait, did that count as complaining?

Today, I: Made a collage using all the magazines I stole from my dorm's phone room. It's okay, I deserved them.
I love: My friends. ALL my friends. And art studios, messy hairstyles, silver necklaces, knitted clothing, the salt lamp I got for christmas, puzzles, horses, victorian england, france (and french), nerdy guys, KITTIES, the asian girl who left five pairs of adorable-and-perfectly-fitting-shorts in the laundry room's "free" box, Avocados, Harry Potter (as always), marigolds (even though mine are dying because they don't get enough sun), Krishna, Hercules (the disney movie), A LOT MORE THINGS :D
I must: go to Church. For some reason, for the past few days, I've been plagued by the desire to go by myself to a random church in town during a sermon. I've always sort of hated the organized christian religion so I don't really understand the desire... but I am definitely going to go if I still feel this way next Sunday.
Last Google Search: "how to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you"

2 comments:

  1. I personally don't mind hearing you complain, but that is probably because I am me and not other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do lots of empassioned bitching, and it often makes me feel way better. I just do it out in the woods, or if I have to, in my room when I know no one's around. it's quite satisfying, and I can completely let loose, since I know I'm not bringing anybody else down.

    The one rule is don't half-ass it. If you've got some stuff on your chest, don't censor yourself, and don't tone it down. get in touch with the emotions and let them out. hell, exaggerate if you need to, to get started. Get your whole body into it, screaming (quietly, if your near civilization) jumping up and down, hitting pillows or the air, grimacing, whatever.

    I also notice, personally, that doing this somewhere outside and nature-y always feels better.

    ReplyDelete