Thursday, February 4, 2010

Today, I ate:

9:30am: two pieces of toast, buttered, apple, tea

11:00am: two vegetarian sausages, grape juice

12:45pm: half of a (large) bag of lays potato chips

3:00pm: two and a half large shortbread cookies, buttered

4:00pm: half of an avocado and feta sandwich from Revelations, pickle, chips

6:30pm: apple

7:15pm: two pieces of toast, buttered with honey, tea, three different vitamins

...who needs regular meal times, anyway?

...ALSO, I JUST GOT ONE OF THESE: http://www.formspring.me/hijklmichelle

You can now ask me anonymous questions. Or just talk to me. Anonymously. If you want. And stuff.

2 comments:

  1. This is what I ate sometime last week. I forgot to send this. >.>

    12:00pm 1 cup decaf black tea w/ milk

    12:15pm plate of spaghetti

    12:20pm 1 homemade blueberry muffin

    2:13pm another blueberry muffin, tea

    3:50pm glass of milk and a Ritter Sport
    chocolate bar

    8:15 two pieces of sushi, tofu, rice, tea

    I got one of those, too! I haven't really done anything with it yet. http://www.formspring.me/CaeruleanSarah
    I tried to upload a background, but it was all, "NO!" :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see we have delightfully similar eating habits! :D
    -follows you on the formspringzzz-

    ReplyDelete